We are aiming to re-open our riding school on Tuesday 30th March 2021 but we are just waiting on confirmation from the various governing bodies.
Once we have been given clear instructions we will update this page.
We want all our clients to feel reassured when booking with us. If for any reason your lessons are cancelled due to Covid you will be issued an immediate credit. For refunds just contact the office who will happily arrange this.
Our strict Bio-Security procedures are in place and if you would like full details please don't hesitate to contact us.